Monday, December 3, 2012

Research paper preview




                       In my research paper for college composition i am discussing about single-sex schools. I am arguing if single-sex schools can improve academic success but is it the best idea to separate the students by gender. For this specific topic i believe i am dealing with a wavering audience. So i will be using the methods of Ethos and Logos. Ethos,i am working with credibility and reliability. Logos, i am working the facts, statistics, and examples to support my point of view. This topic can go either way for anybody. Some people believe that they should have single-sex schools because they benefit students academics. Others believe they may benefit the academics of students but it does not prepare them to work coed successfully. I am gathering information of how it works for the boys and girls. For example it helps boys with less distraction from the opposite sex and girls to speak out freely without any competion. I will be using this sort of information to support my thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment