Saturday, October 6, 2012

Why am I here at SCCC



Why Am I Here?
 
 
 
                     I never had a real college in mind when i was in high school. My mother was set on me going to SCCC because it was cheaper and i was not to far away from home. I've always wanted to go out on my own but i did not even have a major picked out until the end of the summer. I kept changing my mind left and right. My twin sister had her mind set on Johnson and Whales in rode island to participate in the culinary department but of course my mother said no to her. Yes, she is eighteen and can make her own decisions but were just not use to saying no to her. After her first two years she will attend Johnson and Whales. So we both ended up going to SCCC. For her it was because mother did not want her to leave and for me i am just not sure what i want to do with my life. My major is criminal Justice to go in the Field of computer forensics or Juvenile system and i am just seeing how it works out. I like it but i think i am going to minor in something as well. Which that is the great thing about college you don't have to stop at one thing. We can chose what we want to be in our life and SCCC is bringing me to that point. To make the most important decision in my life. So the reason I am here is to find myself before i move further away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment